MRS. ARIUNZAYA AYUSH
National Statistics Office of Mongolia
- Mongolian- Russian joint secondary school No.3, Ulaanbaatar (Mongolia)
- Republican National Boarding School-Lyceum No.1, Ulan- Ude (Russia)
- Institute of German studies, Halle (Germany)
- M.A in Political Science, sociology and history, University of Hannover/ Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz Universität Hannover (Germany)
- M.A in Business Administration, National University of Economics (Mongolia)
- Business Management, National Academy of Governance under the Cabinet Secretariat of the Government of Mongolia
- International Leadership and Management, Negotiations in International Development, International Law Institute, Georgetown University (USA)
LANGUAGES : English, German, Russian.
- 2005- 2013 Human Resource Manager, Training Manager, General Manager and Lead Manager at Mongol Daatgal LLC
- 2013- 2016 Director of the Management and Strategic Planning Department, Director of Socio-Economic Policy Development Department of the Mongolian People's Party
- Since July 2016 Chairperson of National Statistics Office of Mongolia
Mrs. Ariunzaya Ayush is also responsible for supporting and managing statistical partnerships, reforms and capacity at the international statistical activities.
- Co-Chair of the High-level Group for Partnership, Coordination and Capacity-Building for statistics for the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development
- Chair of the Partnership in Statistics for Development in the 21st Century (PARIS21)
- President of ANCSDAAP in 2018-2020.
Married, mother of three children.