- Home page
- Months news
Revenue of the Social Insurance Fund increased by 26.5 percent.
Published at: 2017 он 03 сар 13. 08 цаг 44 минут
In the first 2 months 2017, The General Authority for Health and Social Insurance of Mongolia reported that revenue of Social insurance fund amounted to 304.5 billion togrog, reflecting an increase of 63.7 billion togrog (26.5%) and expenditure of the fund reached 296.3 billion togrog, showing an increase of 31.4 billi
Published at: 2017 он 03 сар 10. 08 цаг 29 минут
According to the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection, 47.2 thousand people were looking for a job as of February 2017. Of which 34.1 thousand persons (72.2%) were registered as unemployed and the remaining 13.1 thousand (27.8%) were people employed but looking for a new job.
Published at: 2017 он 03 сар 10. 08 цаг 25 минут
In February 2017, the average air temperature was warmer by (2.2 °C) from multi-year average temperatures.